Advanced SIG-1273 Concentrated Serum
Outsmart aging and supercharge you skincare results with NEW! Advanced SIG-1273 Concentrated Serum—formulated with 5X the active concentration of our patented age-fighting molecule SIG-1273 for visible results—faster. Binding with skin at the cellular level, SIG-1273 Serum protects against collagen loss over time (which happens naturally as we age), while providing increased levels of antioxidants to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It delivers a naturally radiant glow, with skin looking firmer and more luminous within days—with results that build with every use.
- Promotes healthy skin at the cellular level
- Protects against collagen loss over time
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Decreases the appearance of redness
- Minimizes pore size
- Hydrates skin for a naturally radiant glow
- Improves overall skin health
You Deserve All the Rewards! Become a SmartShopper today.
- Automatically save up to 25% on retail prices with every order
- Exclusive access to the Hot List—limited-edition collection of top trends to try for $20 each
- Free shipping on all orders of $150 or more
- With every SmartShop Order you place, earn 10% NeoraCASH on your order subtotal, to use on your next month’s SmartShop Order
- Exclusive access to promotional offers for Preferred Customers only
- How To Use
- Product Reviews
Get that GLOW! SIG-1273 Serum delivers a naturally radiant glow, with skin looking firmer and more luminous within days—with results that build over time.
In a 4-week trial with use of the SIG-1273 molecule, participants said skin was:
- 39% Smoother
- 24% Firmer & More Hydrated
- 17% Brighter & More Radiant
And all of this with just eight clean ingredients—minus harmful chemicals like:
How To Use
Suggested Use:After cleansing skin, apply one to two pumps of product to face, neck and décolletage.
Full ingredient list:
(water), propanediol, pentylene glycol, glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, disodium tetramethylhexadecenyl succinoyl cysteine, pentasodium pentetate, citric acid.